Thursday, March 22, 2012

Tiny boccage table finished

Now the table is finished, just painted the edges black so they won't stick out so much.
The trees are handmade from wire, and I have soaked all the foilage with a watered down white glue after the initial gluing so it will stick, and it's much harder too.

I really like how this came out, and for a smaller Song of X or FoF game the size is quite good. The paper houses I made earlier can be used here too.

The different tiles match up against each other, so the layout can be varied from time to time.

 


 A Tiger on a hill, overlooking the fields and spotting the Shermans soon be aware of its precence!
 Shermans rolling down a dusty road, is there something ahead? Oh, the tension of a tank!

10 comments:

  1. Impressive, looking realy good.

    Ruels for your project ?

    Best regards dalauppror

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks guys!
    Well, I made some simple stats with ganeshagames warband creator. Or I'll use the force on force ww2 variant when it comes out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thats very cool! Ive been thinking of doing something similar with 6mm moderns, but I havent been able to figure out how to make the tiles 'rearrangeable'. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh yeah - quick question for you. How do you store it? Im assuming you cant stack it...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, I stack it, gluing the foilage makes it quite hard, but I am very careful with it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, I it ended great!
    I knew it had potential when I first laid my eyes on the first sketches but not this good.
    Impressive.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very well done! Looks great! And the fact that you can turn them around to create new layouts is really useful.

    ReplyDelete