Friday, November 23, 2012

Liebster award!

I have seen this award pop up here and there the last few days, but I never thought of getting one myself!
Thanks to Leif Eriksson over at figurfanatikern who nominated me, it's always nice to get this kind of feedback. : )



Having been awarded "the Liebster", I have to do the following:

- Copy and paste the award on your blog linking it to the blogger who has given it to you.

- Pass the award to your top 5 favourite blogs with less than 200 followers by leaving a comment on one of their posts to notify them that they have won the award and listing them on your own blog.
- Sit back and bask in that warm fuzzy feeling that comes with knowing that you have just made someone's day!

- There is no obligation to pass this on to anyone else but it is nice if you do.

So, now to the hard part, which ones should get this? Some of my thoughts already have gotten the award, Plastic Warriors, Tiny Solitary Soldiers for example, congrats to you!

First of all I'd like to award my fellow project hoarder Eng at kampgruppe-engel, he does a bit of everything and is a real inspiration both in idéas and painting skill.

I also like to give the award to Mr. Mcharty at Land War in Asia, a blogger who has some really nice AAR's and other things that make his blog a great one!

Another on my list is Ben from Bens Soldiers, a nice guy who mainly stays in 20mm's modern, but lately has tried the mystical scale of 6mm, as well as some historical stuff. A nice blog to follow as he always has some new pictures to show!

We also have ScanableGoose from Tiny Metal Men, the guy responsible for luring me into this 6mm thing.. Always some new pictures from one of his projects!

Congrats to you guys!

2 comments: