Tuesday, October 18, 2011

The BIG book!

Yep, got it today, #293 of only 1000 copies hardbound in real fake leather, what's not to like? It's the limited edition of Total Warfare, the big book of Battletech rules.

Of course one can't get a book without models, so I got a bag of plastic bases and two of my favourite mech's, the vulture got a little reposing of the right leg.
 Mad Cat and Vulture, in a handy 1/300 scale!
 Comparsion of my clixy 15mm variant, it's almost as detailed though!

I must mention that this was my first purchase from ral-partha and as a new customer I get a 10% discount code, which I didn't use this time (bigger order in the future perhaps..?), but in the package they had put a reminder note to me so I wouldn't forget about it! How many retailers do that? =)

No comments:

Post a Comment